It’s Never Just Depression
Dr. Kharrazian talks to Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness about depression for the Depression Sessions summit happening June 14.
By paying attention to other symptoms, such as insomnia, brain fog, or anxiety, you can learn about the underlying causes of your depression and how to manage them.
Subscribe to Dr. K. News (above) to learn when you can enroll for the Depression Sessions online summit.
Introductory Video to Thyroid Book
Do you take thyroid hormones yet still suffer from symptoms? If so, join millions of Americans who, despite normal test results, suffer low thyroid symptoms because they are misdiagnosed or mismanaged.
Treating the thyroid is often ineffective. Find the real culprit, and why it doesn’t show up on a standard blood test.
If you are a health care practitioner and would like a more detailed, larger format of the thyroid book slide show, please contact us.
What your doctor hasn’t told you about hypothyroidism, and what you need to know
- For 90% of Americans, hypothyroidism is caused by Hashimoto’s, an autoimmune thyroid disease
- Thyroid replacements–Synthroid, Armour, Cytomel–may normalize TSH, but they do not manage the autoimmune disease symptoms
- You should avoid gluten strictly—studies link gluten intolerance with Hashimoto’s
- Pituitary function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Adrenal function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Thyroid hormone resistance, underconversion to T3, overconversion to T3, and other metabolic factors drive hypothyroidism symptoms