Save Your Brain: The Six-Week Rescue Plan
I am finishing up a new video course I created in response to reader requests for help on how to get started and follow through with a brain health program. It’s called Save Your Brain: The Six-Week Rescue Plan and is the first installment in a series of instructional video courses I’ll be offering called the One-to-One series available September 2015.
I break the information in my book Why Isn’t My Brain Working? into small chunks of information that I discuss on video, which is accompanied by a workbook. This allows you to proceed step by step through a program of improving your brain health.
I realize many people with compromised brain function have difficulty following a book and remembering what they have read as they go along. Hopefully this will help make the information more manageable and easier to implement.
For more information and to watch a teaser video, GO HERE.
Introductory Video to Thyroid Book
Do you take thyroid hormones yet still suffer from symptoms? If so, join millions of Americans who, despite normal test results, suffer low thyroid symptoms because they are misdiagnosed or mismanaged.
Treating the thyroid is often ineffective. Find the real culprit, and why it doesn’t show up on a standard blood test.
If you are a health care practitioner and would like a more detailed, larger format of the thyroid book slide show, please contact us.
What your doctor hasn’t told you about hypothyroidism, and what you need to know
- For 90% of Americans, hypothyroidism is caused by Hashimoto’s, an autoimmune thyroid disease
- Thyroid replacements–Synthroid, Armour, Cytomel–may normalize TSH, but they do not manage the autoimmune disease symptoms
- You should avoid gluten strictly—studies link gluten intolerance with Hashimoto’s
- Pituitary function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Adrenal function plays a role in underactive thyroid symptoms
- Thyroid hormone resistance, underconversion to T3, overconversion to T3, and other metabolic factors drive hypothyroidism symptoms