The Book That Changed Thyroid Care!
Don’t waste another day feeling lousy because you’re trapped in outdated standards of health care.
Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? harnesses cutting-edge scientific research and clinical experience for a safe, simple and truly effective approach. Read More…
About the Thyroid Book Author
Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN is a Harvard Medical School trained and award-winning clinical research scientist, academic professor, and world-renowned functional medicine health care provider. He develops evidence-based models to treat autoimmune, neurological, and unidentified chronic diseases with non-pharmaceutical applications. His clinical models of evidence-based medicine are used by several academic institutions and thousands of health care providers throughout the world. Dr. Kharrazian is an Associate Clinical Professor at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
As a researcher, Dr. Kharrazian … Read More
In his book Dr. Kharrazian explains…
- Why thyroid hormones are often ineffective in treating hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s
- How the real culprit in most cases of hypothyroidism is an autoimmune thyroid disease and how to address it
- Why your thyroid problem won’t show up on your lab tests
- Why you continue to feel worse despite treatment
- Why the thyroid gland is often the wrong target
- The link between diet and hypothyroidism
In this thyroid book, you will learn…
- The right lab tests to order and how to read them
- The ins and outs of Hashimoto’s disease, the number-one cause of hypothyroidism in the United States
- Why eating gluten (and other common foods) will prevent you from getting better
- How to identify and address the six most common patterns of low thyroid function
- Why iodine supplements are like throwing gasoline onto a fire
- The role of the pituitary gland, adrenal function, hormones, gut health, brain health, and more